Saturday, December 18, 2010

HI.

Not "Hi!" ... HI! 
Like, Hawaii.
Because that's where I am.

That was anticlimactic, wasn't it?

More specifically, I am in Maui, in the most perfect little house in the most perfect little town. 
My mind has been sort of blown the past few days, combined with an outrageous case of jet lag, so I don't have much to offer right now.  It took me about 12 hours to start applying for jobs, though, if that tells you anything.

So, there are things I really like about Hawaii, like how its so vegetarian friendly and the people are wonderful and you can go from a gorgeous countryside to the beach in under twenty minutes.

And then, there's the thing I love about Hawaii:



I know!
(ALSO: I am two days late on my "post every day" promise, but I'll keep it up from now on!)

1 comment:

  1. Damn! Just when I was pre-writing my Annie-hasn't-posted-daily-like-she-said-she-would bitchy comment... here you are... or here E is.

    Glad you arrived safe and are enjoying your pre-marital bliss, my dear.

    I'll ley you get back to prepairing your next post, you little bogamaniac you.

    ReplyDelete