Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Surfer and a Festival.

I know, the "Surfer and..." posts are getting a little tired, but I mean, it's all I've got.
We could talk about school, because that started this week.
We could talk about how a prolonged drunken hookup who I've affectionately named Lavaca
(the town he's from) is in my Psychology class and how the next 16 Wednesday nights are going to be wildly awkward and I'd rather fail out of college (again) than have to sit through another three hour class with him.
We could talk about that, but I'm a little squirmy just thinking about it.
So we won't.

Instead, we'll talk about how we had another last minute couch surfer this weekend.
Another very cool dude.  He came up for Fort Smith's very first River Jam Fest.
The crowd was disappointing in size, but the bands really brought the place down. 

The thing is, I'm a little (very) drunk, so I'm just going to post some pictures,
curl up with my dog, watch The Land Before Time (God bless you, Netflix Instant Play),
and pass out.



I have the cutest dog/roommate ever.

Everyone nurses a hangover.  That's the surfer (Calvin) in the background.


Soaking up the beautiful weather at the riverfront.


















Edward Washboard Hands.




Goodnight, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment