Sunday, July 25, 2010

Into the Wild.

I love camping.  Even if it is 110 degrees outside.


"We're so going to end up in a horror movie."


Pre-camping meal in my tiny kitchen.







There are few occasions that call for before-noon drinking.
An adventure into the woods happens to be my favorite.

We found a beautiful spot, right on the water.  Fabulous.
The people who were there before us left the place absolutely trashed.
People can be so disappointing.

Oh, I rear-ended Frank's car on the way home:
1) EMBARASSING.
2) Everyone was okay.  No worries.
3) You couldn't see anything on either car.  A camping miracle?

I've been flakey with blogging.  I have about four "in editing."
My brain has been making lots of short stories, which is something my brain
has not even tried to do in a long time.  Getting them down onto internet paper is
just hard, though.  Anyway, maybe one of them will make it up eventually.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  Tell me something good.

1 comment:

  1. wow that really seemed like fun!

    I'll tell you something good: I booked my holidays! in Italy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete