Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sexpot?

I'm a little late on this post, but everyone else shared their celebrity crushes, and well, I just can't not follow a trend.  Blame it on the 16 year old in me.

So, here it is.  My very own list of dudes I would immediately get naked for.  Anywhere, any time (if you appear on this list and are reading this.. no really, I'm serious.  Call me.)


Kevin Spacey.  I hear that lots of people think he is creepy looking.. I don't get that.  I think that smirk is sexy in that "he might have a body in his freezer" kind of way.



Listen.  I don't want to hear it.  I know he faked some of that show, and believe me, it was heartbreaking for this girl.  But dude, he couldn't have faked it all.  Plus, what is it about an accent that amplifies a man's sex appeal by like, a thousand times?  I would sleep in a scary hammock made of elephant ear leaves with Bear Grylls any day.  Even if there was a Holiday Inn located just offscreen.



I don't even feel like I need to explain this.  John Krasinski.



I love hairy men.  So Ray Lamontagne is already way up on the list of Men I Would Do Shameful Things To.  Have you ever heard him sing, though?  Hold on to your panties, girls.  It's intense.



If you don't already know who these gorgeous men are, I have no doubts that you soon will.
They're Truth and Salvage Co, and if you can believe this, their music is even sexier.
Do yourself a favor and check them out.

I know!  Go take a shower.  Pull yourselves together.

1 comment: