Sunday, May 2, 2010

Are you ready to take a trip? A trip to... Rock City?

Memphis was tornado-y, and that was annoying. 
Apparently I saw Puddle of Mudd's entire set.  I don't know who is responsible for that, but they're lucky I was completely blacked out by that point.  Sick.

Saw Jerry Lee Lewis on purpose, though.  That was incredible.
Memphis is dirty, and I saw way too much old woman boob for my liking, but overall, it was a good trip.
Glad to be back in my bed with my smelly dog.









2 comments:

  1. Seeing and blacking out during Puddle of Mudd not so bad ( I like them better by their old name Nirvana). Jerry - very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet...Jerry Lee...How cool is that.

    Memphis, Nashville, Los Angles, New Orleans...Same schwazz, different sound. What is it with music and ick?

    She said 'old lady boob'.

    Glad to see your back in one piece.

    ReplyDelete